PEARN'S STEAM WORLD (03) 6393 1414

this is a single cylinder portable type 5HP engine which was built in 1930 at Gainsborough England. It has a star crowned firebox. Previously owned by Mr Kerwin of St Helens and was used for driving a pump at a tin mine. Restored by Pearn Brothers in 1965

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This