ingle cylinder 8HP engine built at Auburn, New York in 1900. Original boiler registration number was 686 which was replaced in 1909 for registration number 1704. It has patent reverse gear, piston valve, and is spring mounted. Used by original owners Brumby Bros, Longford for chaff cutting. In 1937 it was sold to Mr T Bosworth, Liffey for saw milling. Restored by Pearn Brothers in 1962. One of only three surviving engines left.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This