8 HP single cylinder engine was built in 1910 at Sandbach, England. Purchased by Mr. A Aulich of St. Mary’s, for 750 pounds from the firm Finlayson’s at Devonport. Mr Edward Pearn purchased the engine for 400 pounds in 1935 and it was used throughout the local district for threshing, pressing, chaff cutting and saw milling. The Pearn Bros fully restored this engine for the Westbury Centenary Show in 1962 and it has attended nearly every Show since.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This