Built in Leeds England in 1918. A model BB! Winding engine of 16HP and weighing over 20 tons. The engine has 400 yards of wire cable. Brought to Tasmania from Christchurch England in 1950 by Mr H Lunn who operated the firm Lunnicks. Cost of freight from England was 1000 pounds. It was used for dredging and contraction of the tailrace at the Trevallyn Power Station to the Tamar River as well as log hauling and land clearing. Restored by Pearn Brothers in 1965.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This