6HP Class ā€œSā€ engine, built in 1926 at Gainsborough, England. Purchased new by the Circular Head Municipal Council who sold it to the Public Works Department in 1953. The roller worked in the Stanley area from 1952 until 1956. Purchased by Mr Hill, Launceston in 1958 and used for contract road rolling by the Lilydale Council, which is now part of the greater Launceston City Council. Purchased by Pearn Brothers in 1968.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This